Sunday, February 27, 2005

Thoughts on set list

It thought it interesting to open with Fuzzy Wuzzy, but it set the tone for what was a very high energy show, with some incredible interplay (especially for 23 Min) Dean dedicated a song (was it Lost In Space?) to Stanley, after playing it. The band looked very happy despite a long drive from Detroit, from what I could see. The Hong Kong were fun, and have a new Keyboardist who seems to have perfected the euro-hipster look. Mark Rozzo of Maplewood, Champale, Cub Country was also in attendence.. I wish I had more to say, but I had some surprisingly laced party favors, and my recollections of the last songs are more of colors and rainbows- while fun not the best for disecting performance. All other shows will be straight/sober so hopefully I'll have more to say.

Predictions for set openers...

1995

or

Speedbumps.

Any other guesses?

No comments: