Friday, February 25, 2005

Pull Me A Face and Say Something Witchy

The New York Post has a blurb about Luna's last shows here. Luna ignites many moods indeed. I listend to Day's Of Our Nights in its entirety while getting ready for work this morning and it took me back to a very different time in my life, when I thought, pre my personal Black Postcard (naively, as one does in their early 20's) that everything was set. Day's put me in my place and I am quite glad that the causes of those memories are gone with out a trace.

Dean say's w/r/t these last shows, "It feels like the last week of a job, when you're distracted and packing your things and making plans, and they're throwing a little party for you," Wareham says. "I'm a little nervous about the final show; I think I might cry. So be it."

Don't worry Dean, we'll all be crying too.

No comments: